Zacuto Letus35 Elite Backfocus DOF Tutorial
Upgrade your Letus35 Extreme by adding a back focus adjustment ring. By adding the back focus adjustment ring, you can quickly and accurately adjust the distance between the rear element of the prime lens and the ground glass (film plane). This results in accurate focus marks on the lens and sharp focus with the lens set to infinity. This is a great improvement for Letus35 Extreme design and will allow users to fix back focus issues in the field quickly and accurately.
The back focus adjustment ring also incorporates a film plane line and peg on the outside of the adapter. This makes it possible to use a tape measure as an accurate tool for finding focus and also to calibrate the distance markings on the lens correctly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades