Kessler's flagship camera crane is the KC-8 Basic, and the KC-Lite 8.0 offers a stripped down, easier to manage version. In this tutorial you'll learn how to put together the KC-Lite crane, and you'll also get a quick demonstration of the crane in action.
Description from Kessler Crane:
"The Kessler KC-Lite 8.0 has been designed to be the best "economy" crane on the market. For the filmmaker shooting on a tight budget, using a lighter digital video or DSLR camera under 10 pounds, we feel the KC-Lite is the highest quality camera crane / jib in the sub $400 price range. Based off the design of our standard dual-rail KC series of camera cranes, the KC-Lite is a 100% tool-less, single rail crane that is light-weight and portable, yet has the heft where it counts like the 3/8" thick ultra rigid mounting plate. No flimsy sheet metal here! Unlike other cranes in this price range the KC-Lite mounts to your fluid head in a way that utilizes the fluid drag of the head's pan and tilt giving the best control and fluid like movements in all 3 modes of crane operation (manual tilt, fixed-angle mode, & automatic mode)."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades