In this video we learn how to build a $30 steadycam. Making this yourself will save you thousands of dollars and allow you to get smooth shots with your camera! First, you will need to take a round free weight that is used in the gym. After this, grab a pipe and stick it into the middle of this, making sure it's a tight fit. From here, attach another pipe to it using bolts to screw it together. Once you're finished, you can attach your cam to it and use it to take your shots whether they are standing or moving around, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades