The video producer in this instructional lighting video shows the contrast of how to produce a well lit scene. He first makes a cut out of a piece of foam board, then mounts it, placing it just so. He then position the lighting at an angle that appeals to the viewers and compliments the subject at hand. He also shows the difference between the angle of the camera and how the lighting is positioned. He takes us through the process of how to angle the camera and set up the lighting with minimal camera work. This is how you produce a well lit scene for all viewers to enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades