DreamWelder Productions presents this video tutorial from their show Info Tech, hosted by Jay A. Kelley. They take an exciting new look into new equipment for the film and television industry, showing you the best gear for your movies and shows.
These videos show you a fantastic mount for the RED ONE camera that allows Canon still lenses to be mounted on the front of the camera.
* Part I: Overview
* Part II: Installation
* Part III: Setup and Collimation
See how to install and set up the Birger Mount for the RED ONE digital video camera.
Jay walks you through the installation of your Birger Mount onto the RED ONE camera, showing the instructions on removal of the RED PL mount, and putting on the Birger mount. Then he walks you through final setup of the fantastic Birger Mount with the RED ONE, and all steps necessary for final collimation.
A lens sheet, made to assist you in collimation can be downloaded in PDF.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades