Forget expensive steadicams! Save money on your film budget and make a DIY steadicam that's almost as effective as the real deal. Chappy shows you how to make one for only 30 bucks! You can make this steadycam with parts from your local sporting goods or hardware store.
And you have tow options now— either a cast iron version (the original concept) or a lightweight PVC version, which is about 2 pounds lighter. The first video shows you how to make the cast iron camera stabilizer, while the second version compares it to a PVC version, which is built by the same principles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades