This video shows you how to properly focus your video camera. Usually cameras have two focusing modes, manual and automatic. Despite the sophistication of modern cameras and their auto focusing modes, manual focusing still gives the person operating the camera the most control. To focus in manual focusing mode you must first focus your eyepiece. To focus your eyepiece fully zoom in on your subject, then rotate your lens' focus ring until the subject becomes sharp and clear. Finally rotate your eyepiece focus ring until the picture becomes very sharp. If someone else uses your camera these settings may have to be reset due to the differences in eyesight. Now that you have done this, we can focus in the field. To do this in manual mode simply zoom in completely on your subject, then turn the focus mechanism and focus it as best you can to attain a sharp image. Then simply zoom out until you have your desired framing. Manual focus gives you more control in certain situations such as when you must shift focus during a shot, low light conditions, when using a long lens or when you want to focus on one object in a sea of other objects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades