To rainproof your camcorder start by purchasing a lens hood for it. This lens hood helps to rainproof the camera lens but it also prevents flaring from the sun. Take a zip lock bag and cut the corner off of the bottom so that it creates a hole that is big enough for the lens hood to fit through. Put the camera in the bag and push the lens hood through the hole in the bottom of the bag. Take a rubber band and wrap it around the outside of the plastic bag just behind the lens hood to keep water from running inside the bag. Now zip lock the bag and you are ready to go. Because the bag is clear you can work the camera through the plastic bag. This is an easy cheap rain proofing solution.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades