In this Film and Theater video tutorial you will learn about depth of field and how to adjust it. Depth of field means how many objects are in focus in the frame at one focus setting. If the depth of field is large, more objects at various distances from the camera are in focus. The first factor is the amount of light. If the light is good, more objects will remain in focus. On the other hand if you zoomed in with a long focal length lens the depth of field will reduce and lesser objects will be in focus. And if you zoomed out, more objects will come into focus. The video explains these and other aspects of adjusting depth of field by using an example of an athlete running over a series of hurdles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades