This episode of Take Zer0 discusses the differences between the multi-camera format used in television, and the single-camera setup most often used in film production. Since it's likely that indie filmmakers have access to only one camera, we will explain and offer examples of how to efficiently shoot multiple takes with one camera to convey a single action.
We'll cover: Master Shots, Medium Shots, Close-Ups, Over-the-shoulder Shots, Seamless Edits
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades