In this episode, we dive into the expensive, or, at the least, tedious realm of camera stabilization equipment. This ranges from the all-powerful, all-knowing fluid tripod head, to the much used and often abused dolly. We don't own and operate an actual Steadicam or a jib or a crane, but hey, we'll mention them, too.
We'll cover: * Track dolly, Fluid tripod head, Homemade Fig Rig, Car mount, Zooming
To compliment this episode, we're making a very short film that will employ as much of the above equipment as possible. We should hopefully be able to post it on Friday.
We've also opened a forum over on our homepage at: http://www.takezer0.com/forum come and check it out!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades