Depth of field is the term for how much of an area your camera keeps in focus. Moving your camera allows you to keep your subject clear, and make the background blurry. Use this video to get better control of your film making.
Of course, thanks to YouTube's video compression, it all looks blurry, but you get the point.
-Set your camera as far from your subject as possible.
-Use a tripod
-Open your Iris (Turn up your exposure if no iris control)
-Use manual focus to make your subject crystal clear, while the background has a bit of fuzziness to it.
Again, this looks much better uncompressed than it does here, but you get the point.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades