See how to shoot a time-lapse video using a DSLR and intervalometer. This video tutorial covers everything from settings you should use to making the time-lapse video in QuickTime.
An intervalometer is an attachment for a digital camera that operates the shutter at set intervals over a period of time, which is usually used for time-lapse photography. The Canon Time Remote Control (TC-80N3) works or this purpose.
Make sure to set the camera to JPG, manual white balance, manual exposure, and drag your shutter as much as possible.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades