They're not the fastest in the world, but Vision Research's line of Phantom high-speed cameras produce some of the best slow motion effects on the web. They can turn violent punches into a chaotic scene of distorted skin and repulsive sweat, or make a night's stay in a hotel room more exciting. Now breakfast gets the Phantom treatment in Breakfast Interrupted, where America's favorite meal gets captured in midair at 1,000 frames per second.
Discovered on NOTCOT, this orchestrated jumble of flying pancakes, spilt coffee and levitating blueberries is designed to showcase food in a beautiful and unusual way.
Bruton Stroube used the Phantom HD Gold, which can cost anywhere from $50,000 to $150,000, depending on the features and specific model. It's a camera that every inspiring cinematographer would love to take a stab at. Check out the next video to see some behind the scenes of the breathtaking slowmo footage.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades